FC4 slimfast slimfest

Michael Schwendt fedora at wir-sind-cool.org
Tue Feb 22 14:07:53 UTC 2005

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 07:45:35 -0500, Eric S. Raymond wrote:

> > > the
> > > them
> > >
> > > I presume you're talking about a wiki somewhere.
> > > Care to give an URL?
> >
> > not sure about the wiki part but here
> >
> > http://fedoraproject.org/fudcon/
>
> How do you suggest I go about making my explanation available?

For modifications of the FUDCon website, mail your links or documents to
either

  Seth Vidal <skvidal at fedoraproject.org>
  Colin Charles <colin at fedoraproject.org>

The old Wiki planning-page is at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon1
but there's no point anymore in editing it or in getting Wiki edit access
just for that old page.