FC4 slimfast slimfest

Leszek Matok Lam at Lam.pl
Wed Feb 23 19:15:27 UTC 2005

Dnia 23-02-2005, śro o godzinie 19:10 +0000, David Woodhouse napisał(a):
> There's not _that_ much which we in the Free World would add back to
> Fedora -- what's wrong with having it in Livna?
Anvil's repo is almost all I need, but I'd like to have the packages on
the CD, I don't want to be ashamed every time I give my copy of Fedora
to someone and this someone comes back and says "your stupid Linux
doesn't even play MP3-s". I play making such disks for my own joy, but
I'm not the only person who can benefit from having such version. It's
not a big deal to do this kind of isos and populate among the "more
free" mirrors.

Lam