Re: FC3 -> FC4 Upgrade? (was Re: reducing distribution CD count)

seth vidal wrote:

upgrades from fc3->fc4 will work, just like anything else. David is fear-mongering a bit.

At the worst case once the system is upgraded via anaconda you'll need
to run yum update to make sure any packages once in extras are moved
over.

-sv

Excellent. I hoped that would be the case. Was I just trolled? :-)

--
Aaron Bennett
UNIX Administrator