what USB-2 CF reader is alleged to work?

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 04:28:03 UTC 2005

> > I'm surprised at the small number of responses to the "what CF reader do
> > you use" question!  I guess people on this list don't have cameras?
>
> I've got a camera, I've got several CF readers both USB and PCMCIA and they
> all just work

Same here. I have a Belkin 8 in 1 USB2 reader and it work on my clunky
old laptop, dektop and just about every computer I plug it into USB 1
or 2. Its worked fine since FC1. I seem to remember there was an issue
with RH9 where it would only see the CF slot and none of the others.
But RH9 is old so I don't really care.