Fedora Core 4

Paul Ionescu i_p_a_u_l at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 17 15:22:35 UTC 2005

Hi all,

Some improvement in suspending to RAM and to DISK would be nice.
With a big fat warning for users that it may not work for everybody, but
we need this.
My colleagues resumed their laptops in 15 secs, and I had to wait some
minutes before I could work.
Now I am using a custom S3 and swsuspend2 to do suspends to ram and disk.

Thanks,