Fedora Core 4

Gustavo Niemeyer niemeyer at conectiva.com
Wed Jan 19 13:34:26 UTC 2005

> Have you considerer smart :
> http://www.smartpm.org/

Good choice! ;-)

> It is Interesting. But sometimes it ignore %{epoch} (for good or bad

I'm unaware about such problems. Please, let me know if you find any
cases I might study.

> reason it's not the point), does not support group, the gui interface is
> a little confusing.

It supports group in several places. If you have suggestions about how
you'd like to see them handled, or GUI improvements, contact me please.

> Smart is quite fast (python), have gnome, kde, text interface. It's in
> beta/testing stage.

No kde interfaces yet.. but it's already being thought about by me
and others. It has also a shell interface, btw (which might certainly
fall under your "text" category).

Thanks for suggesting it,

--
Gustavo Niemeyer