Is there a working swsusp for FC3 2.6.10?

Jason Haar Jason.Haar at trimble.co.nz
Fri Jan 21 06:36:18 UTC 2005

Per Bjornsson wrote:

>In any case, software suspend is not enabled in the Fedora kernels as
>the Fedora kernel developers find it ugly and dangerous - at least that
>was the last that was the understanding I got last time this was
>discussed on this list.

Yes - and hence my explanation that I am running a HP NX5000 which comes
with SuSE 9.1 - where swsusp is implemented and works splendidly.

It appears SuSE and Redhat differ on this account. That's why I'm trying
to find out if anyone has got it working

--
Cheers

Jason Haar
Phone: +64 3 9635 377 Fax: +64 3 9635 417