environment (/etc/profile) and X

Jonathan Underwood j.underwood at open.ac.uk
Fri Jan 21 15:36:46 UTC 2005

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Hi
>
>>We spent a lot of time fixing this several years ago, must have gotten
>>busted somehow.
>>Be sure there's a bugzilla...
>

> exactly what I suggested when the question came up on the users list :-)

Well, actually you suggested I raise it on fedora-devel, which I'm
doing. Plus I wanted to be sure it was a bug and not my lack of
understanding. Plus I wasn't entirely sure which component to file a bug
against  - you suggested bash, but it seemed to me to be an X bug.
Anyway, apologies if I'm making noise on too many lists.

J.