Info Feed RSS Fails to Load

Christopher Aillon caillon at redhat.com
Mon Jul 4 04:10:25 UTC 2005

On 07/04/2005 12:06 AM, seth vidal wrote:

>>>Strange but let's not make this a bfd. I just mentioned it as a FYI.
>>>It's probably a Firefox anomaly. BTW, I just added the feed so it's not
>>>something that worked in the past.
>>>

>>http://feedvalidator.org/check.cgi?url=http%3A%2F%2Ffedoraproject.org%2Finfofeed%2Frss20.xml
>>
>>I think it needs valid RSS in order to work.
>>

>odd - it works fine for me in liferea and firefox.
>
>-sv

Since the poster was a little vague as to what's broken, here's a
clarification:

* Load http://fedoraproject.org/infofeed/
* In the lower right corner of the browser window, click the RSS icon
(its the orange icon on the browser chrome - where the lock icon would be)
* Click Subscribe to RSS
* Click OK.
* Bookmarks menu > Fedora Info > ....

Here, it should list all of the articles in the feed, but doesn't.  Try
the above steps with Fedora People for example, Planet GNOME,
caillon.blog, etc. to see the desired behavior.