Fedora Core 5 Idea -- let's drop this ...

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Mon Jul 4 16:24:35 UTC 2005

From: Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at redhat.com>
> Then stop discussing it.

Ummm ... that was my _only_ post in this thread!
I don't think my disgust for this thread is any less than yours.
So don't blame me.  ;->

The last time this came up, I finally said something when some people
would not end their technical ignorance.  Then I got chastized or
demonized for merely pointing out that the responses were just as bad as
the request.  Which is why I stated out of this thread.

Again, while I also don't believe the Fedora team should have to deal
with this request, I also don't think some people on the Fedora team
don't have to make technical statements which just aren't true, and more
politically-aligned assumptions.

So, once again, I think it's about time that there is a "standard
response" on this issue, and whenever it comes up again, that is _all_
the team gives.  Because the level of bigotry and non-truth in some of
the responses is just disgusting.

Almost as bad as the original requests.

Bryan J. Smith                                     b.j.smith at ieee.org
It is mathematically impossible for someone who makes more than you
to be anything but richer than you.  Any tax rate that penalizes them
will also penalize you similarly (to those below you, and then below
them).  Linear algebra, let alone differential calculus or even ele-
mentary concepts of limits, is mutually exclusive with US journalism.
So forget even attempting to explain how tax cuts work.  ;->