Fedora Core 5 Idea -- let's drop this ...

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Tue Jul 5 06:24:37 UTC 2005

Sean wrote:
> Your love affair with nVidia is all well and good and your
> cheerleading for them is okay for your own needs.

This is the "bigotry" crap I'm talking about!
I did *0* so-called "cheerleading" in this thread.

God damn can't people stop and not make it about "versus" and
"draw a line in the sand?"  Especially when they don't know
what they are drawing the line about?!

No offense, but I'm _very_sorry_ I even tried to take a few moments
as "explain a few things" in a _previous_ thread.  And in this
thread, I did _not_ say _anything_ about nVidia!

All I said was that to continue to "debate" is to continue to
introduce _technically_ *FALSE* information, often based on
assumption, disregard for some real, technical accuracy.
The problem with advocacy is that it tends to introduce statements
of political alignment and _not_ technical reality, so _avoid_ them.

I think the single line Rahul posted is fine and does the job.
Let's leave it at that.

Otherwise I think my intelligence has had enough insult.

Bryan J. Smith                                     b.j.smith at ieee.org
It is mathematically impossible for someone who makes more than you
to be anything but richer than you.  Any tax rate that penalizes them
will also penalize you similarly (to those below you, and then below
them).  Linear algebra, let alone differential calculus or even ele-
mentary concepts of limits, is mutually exclusive with US journalism.
So forget even attempting to explain how tax cuts work.  ;->