rawhide report: 20050711 changes

Rodd Clarkson rodd at clarkson.id.au
Tue Jul 12 00:31:03 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-07-11 at 07:37 -0400, Build System wrote:

> nautilus-2.11.3-1
> -----------------
> * Mon Jul 11 2005 Matthias Clasen <mclasen at redhat.com> 2.11.3-1
> - Update to 2.11.3

Ah, this might be a dumb question, but what happened to the Open
Terminal option when right clicking on the desktop in Gnome?

Has this been intentionally removed?  If it has, can the user re-enable
it on a user by user basis.  This is about the only option I use in this
context menu, so it's loss is a great usability issue for me.  I can
however see how the average user may not need it, but I'd still like to
think that users who do want it might be able to have it.

Of course it might just be an accident, in which case I look forward to
it's return soon (and if it is a mistake, I'll bugzilla it).

Rodd
 It's much better on my side"