No more right click terminal

Dimi Paun dimi at lattica.com
Thu Jul 14 12:36:50 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-07-14 at 08:11 -0400, Jeff Spaleta wrote:
> Debating the worth of any particular study,
> here.. is pointless..

Very smart. It seems that _anything_ is pointless to discuss here.

Of course, you can argue till the cows come home that this is fedora,
and 'take this to other lists', but that is just a way to shut people
up. You can argue like that about *anything*, what is then the point of
this list?

Folks, most of the issues that people bring up are *valid* customer
complaints. Brushing them off (as it happens sooo often here) with
arguments like: 'you are not our customer', 'discuss it elsewhere, it is
pointless here', etc is just counterproductive.

As I understand it, the entire point of having a _community_ distro like
Fedora is to channel all this customer feedback into a better product.
Please stop with the 'pointless' comments already, they are not helpful.

--
Dimi Paun <dimi at lattica.com>
Lattica, Inc.