No more right click terminal

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Thu Jul 14 13:45:35 UTC 2005

Rui Miguel Seabra wrote:

>On Thu, 2005-07-14 at 18:17 +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>

>>Dimi Paun wrote:
>>

>>>Very smart. It seems that _anything_ is pointless to discuss here.
>>>

>>GNOME development decisions shouldnt be discussed here.
>>

>Most of the little changes I did are matter of default settings, not of
>general development. So they definitely do fit here.

Fedora has a explicit design goal to stick close to upstream defaults.
Maintaining non-upstream patches affects development and is a general
development issue. We have to avoid that as much as possible. If you
think GNOME has bad default settings that isnt specific to Fedora. So
get it fixed upstream and everybody else will inherit that

regards
Rahul