No more right click terminal

Rui Miguel Seabra rms at 1407.org
Sat Jul 16 16:34:47 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-07-16 at 12:28 -0400, John (J5) Palmieri wrote:
> *sigh* I was hoping not to get sucked in but I feel the need to respond.
> Does any of these systems have a right click open terminal button?  No.

Yes, thank you for helping me make my point. Only who comes from those
systems really shuns a command line. Because in the case Windows it
_always_ sucked, and in the case of MacOS, only since X...

> But here is what it is taking away - the self defeating mentality that
> the command line is needed on a desktop system.

Thinking it has no use for other than a sysadmin or developer is a
defeating mentality. You just gave up on teaching less technical users a
very powerful tool.

Rui

+ So let's do it...?