PPC kernels: More Pegasos II-friendly kernel config

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Mon Jul 18 11:41:36 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-07-18 at 10:26 +0800, RChan wrote:
> While Pegasos II is not officially support as a PPC platform, some
> minor kernel tweaks would make it more friendly out-of-the-box for
> Pegasos II hackers. Would the maintainers kindly consider the
> following changes:

My Pegasos II arrived last week just before I left for the Kernel Summit
and OLS. Hopefully I'll sort out the kernel for it some time soon after
I get back -- thanks for the detailed pointers.

The boot thing is horrid; it'd be very much nicer to work out how to
make yaboot work instead of having to combine the objects. But we do
manage to merge the iSeries kernel and initrd, so I'm sure we could do
that if we really had to.

--
dwmw2