Firefox scroll bar background 'cracking'

Rodd Clarkson rodd at clarkson.id.au
Mon Jul 25 03:33:41 UTC 2005

Hey, this is really trivial, but I've noticed on recent versions of
Firefox (deerpark) that if I scroll up or down quickly, then the
background of the scroll bar area gets lines in it.

You can best see this by scrolling up or down using the scroll wheel,
and then keeping your mouse out of the scroll bar area.

I can't grab a screenshot of this as the print screen tool seems to
refresh the window before grabbing it (which can be quite annoying for
getting screen shots of these sorts of things where the toolkit seems to
be 'fracturing' the output.

Are others seeing this, and is it worth bugzillaring?

Rodd
 It's much better on my side"