Re: What next?

On Wed, 2005-06-01 at 13:59 -0400, Elliot Lee wrote:
> Maybe it's time to start the brainstorming for Fedora Core 5 and Fedora
> Extras 5 - what major features are you willing to put effort into?
>
> Best,
> -- Elliot

Now that the directory server is starting to trickle out, I'd love to
see that incorporated with some form of administration tool.  I've done
a bunch of LDAP setups in recent months and can now finally manage it
from command line/LDIFs but it really doesn't have to be that tough to
get a simple directory setup.  The great part about it is that once it's
setup, it can do quite a bit and even act as an Active Directory domain
controller which is really a beautiful thing.

--
David Hollis <dhollis davehollis com>