Google's Summer of Code

Pedro Fernandes Macedo webmaster at margo.bijoux.nom.br
Fri Jun 3 04:01:56 UTC 2005

Emily Brantley wrote:

>I'm not sure what projects there could be, but maybe we should chip in
>ideas ?  Completely reworking and adding to system-config-* might be a
>nice one, and it's PyGTK so it would be relatively platform-agnostic
>(anybody could work on that).

Ideas would be nice.. I was already looking at some at the ideas
available , but couldnt come up with anything interesting and usefull..
And now that Fedora is one of the participating projects , that's one
more reason to participate.. Time to give (more) back to the distro I
like and use ;)

--
Pedro Macedo
Member of the Fedora Core pt_BR translation team