What next?

Mike Chambers mike at netlyncs.com
Sun Jun 5 19:46:18 UTC 2005

On Sun, 2005-06-05 at 15:23 -0400, seth vidal wrote:

> >  But the stuff that's required to hit an 18 month target is just Night And Day
> > different.
>

> I wasn't recommending an 18 month target, I was saying that I thought
> lengthening the fc devel cycle would help us get some things done that
> we just haven't had the time to do.

I may be totally off base here, but I think you misunderstood what
Michael was talking about.

I *think* he is referring to RHEL being on the 18 month target, which
means Fedora basically does 3 releases to meet the goals they set for
RHEL, which sort of is an 18 month target as well, or 3 *3 month*
targets to get it there?

*shrug*, just trying to help understand.  So throw this email out the
window if it's not correct :P

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Everything is difficult before it's easy!"