Re: Making update functionality more usable (Was: Re: What next?)

On Fri, 2005-06-03 at 09:34 -0500, Matthew Lenz wrote:
> I hate to admit it but I remove all the redhat update stuff as well and
> use yum or apt-get (if i'm feeling impatient).  I used ubuntu for awhile
> (but ultimately found fedora to be superior) and found their update
> functionality much more usable.

Since one of the goals of FC5 is to have pup in place to handle updates
from a graphical point of view, I'd be interested in hearing what sorts
of things made the Ubuntu stuff more usable.  Or the same for other
distros as well.

Jeremy