Firefox crippling (was: What next?)

Alan Cox alan at redhat.com
Mon Jun 6 11:23:56 UTC 2005

On Mon, Jun 06, 2005 at 10:25:12AM +0200, Enrico Scholz wrote:
> prior confirmation although formerly the Unix like keybindings were
> active) are probably caused by a Gnome2 misbehavior.

As I understand it, it should pick up the preferences from your gnome
settings - ie if the emacs key support is on in gnome then firefox should
use them

[I find it funny people call it "Unix like" keybindings btw, historically its
 nothing like 'unix keybindings'  8)]

I'm not too familiar with all the other bits you comment on.