question about RedHat/Fedora and the GPL

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 02:48:30 UTC 2005

On 6/7/05, condition terminal <conditionterminal at gmail.com> wrote:
> if people do agree that it is a something worth
> taking to the RH legal team, then I will do so.
I think most people in this thread have already reached consensous on
this issue. I don't think its the outcome you personally want however.
 But since you seem to want to keep count, I also do not think its
worth it. I think at this point the community is better served by
everyone doing what they can to help seth and others create a
buildsystem that is useful for a larger community build environment.

-jef"has a pretty strong gut feeling the fsf would have already
approached redhat quietly about any compliance issues and worked to
correct any license violating behavior if there were any
present"spaleta