Re: Where is it ? :)

Jeff Pitman wrote:
On Tuesday 14 June 2005 00:02, Paul Howarth wrote:

Someone on fedora-list is getting the tracebacks too. Which version
of bittorrent are you using, and where did you get it?

[jeff symbiont ~]$ rpm -q python-khashmir
python-khashmir-4.1.1-2.1.fc3.rf
[jeff symbiont ~]$ rpm -q bittorrent
bittorrent-4.1.1-2.1.fc3.rf

Rpmforge aka dag.

I have an FC3 package of BitTorrent 4.1.2 at http://www.city-fan.org/ftp/contrib/bittorrent/ which *may* address this issue (I don't know if this is one of the "many" bugs fixed upstream). My packages don't split out python-khashmir so you may need to rpm -e that package if you try mine. I'd be interested to know if this fixed the problem.

Paul.