Re: Cairo [was: rawhide report: 20050621 changes]

On Thu, 2005-06-23 at 11:33 +1000, Rodd Clarkson wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-06-22 at 14:28 -0400, Jon Nettleton wrote:
>
> > Everything is working great so far.  As per an earlier email on this
> > thread you have to go into /usr/bin/firefox and /usr/bin/mozilla and
> > uncomment.
> >
> > MOZ_DISABLE_PANGO=1
> > export MOZ_DISABLE_PANGO
>

> Thanks for the tip Jon,
>
> One thing.  Could you point me to this 'eariler email' as I can't seem
> to find it in my email of either fedora-devel or fedora-test.
>
> I'm just curious to read the entire message.
>

> Rodd
> --
> "It's a fine line between denial and faith.
>  It's much better on my side"

For the life of me I can't find it either....perhaps it was a moment of
divine intervention?  I guess I should have done the smart thing and
referenced the original email on my first reply.  Anyone else out there
read the thread that originally gave this tip?

Jon