RFC: Add I2C/lm_sensors modules to hotplug blacklist

At least on my system (Abit VP6) allowing hotplug to load the I2C
drivers can mess things up.  Since all required modules should be
loaded by the lm_sensors startup script, I don't see a downside to
blacklisting them.

Comments?

Thanks!

Ian Pilcher                                        i pilcher comcast net