reducing distribution CD count

Phil Knirsch pknirsch at redhat.com
Tue Mar 1 15:58:09 UTC 2005

seth vidal wrote:
>>>[PS Farenheit 451 is a great book]
>>
>>Never read it, i always intended to read it, buying it from Amazon NOW. :)
>>
>>Read ya, Phil
>>

> plot summary: the gov't burns books and hunts down readers. People turn
> into drones watching tv. Some folks memorize books to carry on their
> stories. Moral: Book burning, bad. Reading, good.

Good summary. And see, thats why i'm going to buy and read the book. And
maybe later burn it, just to prove the point (whichever needs proving
;)) and see wether i feel good or bad about it aferwards to so i can
decide wether i'm more prone to be a government official or a freedom of
speach type of guy. Oh. Wait. I forgot, it's only a book and fiction... ;)

Read ya, Phil

--
Philipp Knirsch      | Tel.:  +49-711-96437-470
Development          | Fax.:  +49-711-96437-111