reducing distribution CD count

Ralf Ertzinger fedora-devel at camperquake.de
Tue Mar 1 19:59:54 UTC 2005

Hi.

Alan Cox <alan at redhat.com> wrote:

> Actually reading the material about this again it may be a good reason
> for keeping bzflag in extras.

Well, SuSE ships bzflag, also, and I do not remember seeing a sticker (since
SuSE ships actual boxes contrary to Fedora) claiming that the product is
unsuitable for persons aged below 18 (which would be the case if the game
is not rated, which it obviously is not). Maybe a chat with the SuSE peole
would clear that one up.

--
I'm a sysadmin, not a doctor, and I've spent the last ten
years ensuring that state of affairs.  -- Patrick Gosling