64bit clean AMD64?

All,

I was trying to install a 64bit clean (no 32bit code) version of FC3 and
rawhide this week and I was wondering why there is no good option for this?
On a webserver I don't need to have a 32bit firefox plugin - but even if I
deselect all graphical stuff, I still get some i386 packages in there...

What is the future direction on this? When I look at OSF/1 or the IA64 bit
versions of most Linux distributions I get jealous on how clean their
environment is... For most server environments, 32bit versions of libraries
you don't need are just clutter...

Peter.