FC2 and winxp dual-boot

Good morning,
Yesterday I've installed FC2 on my laptop not knowing about the bug
concerning the disk geometry. Although, I can boot windows xp without
problems  but the disk geometry was changed indeed. I wish to fix this
problem. As far as I understood, today, the solution lies on the two
command lines:
   sfdisk -d /dev/hda |  sfdisk --no-reread -H255 /dev/hda
Will that be enough o fix the problem?

regards,
Olga