Re: USB card reader gone again

On Fri, Mar 11, 2005 at 08:48:51PM +0000, Paul wrote:
 > usb 3-3: reset full speed USB device using ohci_hcd and address 7
 > usb 3-3: hald timed out on ep0in
 > usb 3-3: hald timed out on ep0in
 > usb 3-3: hald timed out on ep0in
 > scsi: Device offlined - not ready after error recovery: host 1 channel 0 id 0 lun 0

So, this is why your card reader doesn't show up.
Why it does this is a mystery to me right now.
Could you file this in bugzilla please ?

Out of curiousity, can you try the 2.6.11 kernel at
http://people.redhat.com/davej/kernels/Fedora/FC3/RPMS.kernel/
and let me know if that has the same problem ?
You'll need to install it with rpm --oldpackage probably.

		Dave