yum/python/sqlite b0rkage in Rawhide

Michael Schwendt fedora at wir-sind-cool.org
Mon Mar 14 17:25:28 UTC 2005

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 11:11:06 -0500, Jeff Spaleta wrote:

> Was there ever a published sqlite3 package for version 3.1.2?

I don't think so. Just for the record, SQLite 3.1.2 is the first stable
version of the v3 series.

> The
> problem could be associated with internal sqlite library change
> between 3.1.2 and 3.0.8.

Interestingly, the sqlite package now upgrades sqlite 2.8.16 from Fedora
Extras. This creates a jump from libsqlite.so to libsqlite3.so and
breaks ABI and API. I forgot again which sqlite users we have in Fedora
Extras, "kannel" was one of them, I think.