Re: FUDCON 1

Hi,

> > Well... London is not really the center of Europe ;-), due to both its
> > geographical position and the fact that it lies on an island.
>
> Half the people who reside in it don't think London is even in Europe either ;)

Those who know my opinions of the UK capital will know that to even
suggest holding something like FUDCON there shows how desperate folks
are to have one!

TTFN

Paul "The happiest I've ever been was coming out of London after then
2003 UK Linux Expo working out how big a nuke would be required to wipe
it clean off the map" Johnson

--
"It is often said that something cannot be libel if it is the truth.
This has had to be amended to 'something cannot be libel if it is the