Bugzilla Target for Rawhide

Hi all

First of all: Congratulations for the FC4 Relase. I downloaded it and tried something with it. This probably the best Redhat (Fedora) release ever.
It contains still some bugs I whould like to post. But on the bottom line it looks very good. Special the xen and gfs I'm currently testing (only xen) can become our company internal core technology for failover.

Many thanks

Roland Käser
Systems Administrator
SWISS TECHNOLOGIES