Re: OpenNTPD inclusion on Fedora Core

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 15:20:35 +0200 (EET), Pekka Savola <pekkas netcore fi> wrote:

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005, Reuben Farrelly wrote:
I suspect we are past the time to get it in to FC4, but it looks like it might be a great alternative to the more traditional ntpd in the future.

Well, I've always been a little worried about NTP. The US military runs well-publicized and well-used NTP servers, and they wouldn't be doing what we pay them to do if they weren't ready to slip somebody a bad packet when duty calls.

How does SELinux apply to NTP in FC4?