Re: DVD burning goosed?

Hi

> > I'm trying to burn to my NEC 3500a dual layer DVD burner and it
> > permanently crashes out at 9% of the burn. The burner is physically
> > sound (burns CDs fine, reads DVDs fine, burns about 9% of the disc
> > fine ;-p) and I'm using brand new Bulkpaq 4x DVD-R discs (which I've
> > used plenty of times before now).
>
> Wrong list.

How is software supplied in rawhide being discussed on this list on the
wrong list?

I'm trying to see if there is currently a problem with the software in
rawhide which can be causing DVD writing problems - you know, the stuff
which needs to be found and fixed before FC4 goes live properly?

TTFN

Paul
--
"It is often said that something cannot be libel if it is the truth.
This has had to be amended to 'something cannot be libel if it is the