PHP5 and Mysqli

Brent Norris brent at linux.wku.edu
Wed Mar 23 23:11:20 UTC 2005

I have read the messages a couple of days ago about the mysqli interface
for FC4.  Was there any decision made on that?

Personally I have tried compiling PHP5 with mysqli, but I don't seem to
be getting the RPM built right.  Has anyone here gotten it done
correctly that would like to share the result or how to do it?

It would seem like the logical thing to include in the new version since
it ships with the mysql version that it was meant for.
--
Brent Norris (http://brentnorris.net)
Assistant Technology Coordinator, Edmonson County Schools