problem with updated yum...

Kaspars kaspars at os.lv
Thu Mar 24 16:23:54 UTC 2005

hmm, thanks it worked :)

btw, somebody can point me how to make that yum use my configurated best
point to update, not try some random site?

and how hard is to make local yum repository?
In my country we have problem with internacional trafic and I`m
interested to make local server where you can point yum to update and
write how-to in our language...