Stateless linux

Colin Charles byte at aeon.com.my
Thu Mar 31 00:45:47 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-03-24 at 07:54 -0700, Stephen J. Smoogen wrote:
> Actually, I was waiting for some sort of larger announcement and mailing list
> myself. I had put a very little time into it.. but couldnt see who
> else was wanting it or doing anything on it. Having a mailing list
> would be useful.

It was however decided till the traffic on f-d-l got too high, there
would be no stateless linux list. So, why not just use f-d-l in the
meantime?

Quoting Rahul:
> > i  would request  Redhat (if possible) to   start a new mailing  list
> > dedicated to stateless  linux where a group dedicated developers can
> > work  as I think this project has huge potential  :-)

This is an excellent place for the *external* community to step up and
start hacking. Remember, Fedora is a Red Hat sponsored, community
project
Colin Charles, byte at aeon.com.my
http://www.bytebot.net/
then you win." -- Mohandas Gandhi