FC4 and kernel 2.6.12

Trever L. Adams tadams-lists at myrealbox.com
Sun May 8 04:22:45 UTC 2005

Sure, you can block SYN packets and such like that. However, if it lakes
state, there are still plenty of ways to cause problems. Supposedly, I
believe I read it on LKM, 2.6.12 includes the netfilter/conntrack stuff
that has been in the works for while.

Yes, I probably should be more clear. However, in the past I have
mentioned the need for this specifically and was told to wait until it
was completed, well, it is, and it is being folded in.

So, rumor mongering no! Assuming too much, probably.

Trever

--
"Life is a comedy for those who think and a tragedy for those who feel."
-- Unknown