Converting UNO packages to .rpm format?

M. Fioretti mfioretti at mclink.it
Thu May 12 15:08:11 UTC 2005

On Thu, May 12, 2005 15:50:35 PM +0200, Nicolas Mailhot
(nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net) wrote:

> On Jeu 12 mai 2005 13:56, M. Fioretti a écrit :
> > Greetings,
> >
> > there is a discussion going on at discuss at openoffice.org about how, in
> > general, OO.o add-ons should be packaged for Linux: UNO format,
> > .rpm/deb/ etc... and who should do it.
>
> Actually the oo.o developpers asked to move it to
> dev at udk.openoffice.org so new messages should go there.

I know, but I asked here because I wanted to know if some Fedora
developer already has done this. In any case yes, the more Linux
packagers participate (and steer in a linux-friendly way, packaging
wise) to the dev at udk.openoffice.org discussion, the better.

Nicolas or anybody else ho has anything to tell is still welcome to
contact me off-list, as I'm writing an article on this issue. Yes, I
forgot to say it in the initial message, sorry.

Ciao,
	Marco F.

--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Fedora Core 3 for low memory      http://www.rule-project.org/

Real leaders are ordinary people with extraordinary determination