disappointment over default acpid config

Hi,

I just replaced with my laptop's OLD but working RHL73 with FC4.

Let me state a strong disappointment over acpid default config.

What "default config" ? Exactly, there is none (the sample config for power button does not count).

I was stunned how FC could be making ACPI default while completely ignoring adding any default configs for the users (e.g., starting from something like http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/How_to_configure_acpid) ?

Looking at CVS, this problem doesn't seem to have been addressed in FC5. I (or I'm sure a lot of other folks) could submit a patch for starters if that'd be the problem.