Re: rawhide report: 20051110 changes

Build System wrote:

- Rebuild due to mysql 5.0 update and openssl library update.

we see rebuilds very often due to library updates. are they strictly necessary (i.e., do the libraries break binary compatbility so often?)

much of the advantages of shared libraries are lost this way. we have to update a ton of packages, and those which are forgotten (or locally built) break.