[ANNOUNCE] fedora-netdev kernel repository

David Hollis dhollis at davehollis.com
Mon Nov 14 21:56:46 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-11-14 at 15:33 -0600, Mike Chambers wrote:

> Do the rawhide kernels already have this?  As I did run a yum update but
> no packages available, so not sure if just the naming/versioning is
> showing lower and should just install instead or if rawhide kernels
> already have the patches?

Rawhide kernels may have some bits from the netdev git repos, but not
all.  As the repos are pulled into Linus' kernel, they'll wind up in
rawhide kernels.  It's probably around a 1-4 week turnaround (depending
on what state the patch window is in at the time) for patches to get
into mainline, and thus rawhide.

--
David Hollis <dhollis at davehollis.com>