Re: FC5 and new init system

Aurelien Bompard wrote:

Will go AOL from now on ;)
I'll throw my vote on as well, not because I have a (large) problem with
initscripts, but just for the coolness factor.

Should we setup a wiki page where everybody could vote ? ;o)
Or a simple slashdot-like web poll system ? (that could actually be useful)

Helping in coding, testing, documentation and feedback helps drive the changes much more than merely voting for such changes.

regards
Rahul