Modular X ramblings

Brian Gerst bgerst at didntduck.org
Thu Nov 17 04:22:51 UTC 2005

- XFS didn't automatically restart, I had to manually start it.

- had to hand edit some paths in xorg.conf.  Still getting error on rgb
file:
Couldn't open RGB_DB '/usr/lib/X11/rgb'

- scroll wheel on mouse wasn't working.  I had to comment out this from
xorg.conf:
#       Option      "ZAxisMapping" "6 7"
#       Option      "Buttons" "7"
   wheel works now but thumb button does not.

- Nvidia driver works fine after putting files in the new locations

- glxinfo and glxgears are MIA.

- libXxf86dga.i386 doesn't exist in the x86_64 tree, had to grab it from
i386.

- cedega / World of Warcraft is working.  Life is good again. =)

--
				Brian Gerst