xmkmf in modular X

Bojan Smojver bojan at rexursive.com
Sat Nov 19 03:41:18 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-11-18 at 05:52 +1100, Bojan Smojver wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-11-17 at 07:49 -0500, Mike A. Harris wrote:
>
> > It is probably a glitch in the new imake package.  If you can confirm
> > that, please file a bug in Red Hat bugzilla, and we'll investigate it.
>
> OK. I'll have a bit better look today.

Current imake is fixed and the build goes OK. However, the whole thing
is still configured to drop everything off in /usr/X11R6 directory (and
its sub-directories) and not in /usr/bin etc. Not sure if that's on
purpose or not...

Anyway, I'll have a look at a few Makefile.am examples in order to port
to the new build system...

--
Bojan