Simple content management systems.

Alan Cox alan at redhat.com
Sat Nov 19 16:48:16 UTC 2005

On Sat, Nov 19, 2005 at 11:09:40AM -0500, Mike A. Harris wrote:
> It was recommended that I have a look at "Limbo", and while perusing
> their site, I found it was GPL licensed.  After taking a closer look
> at the license however:
>
> http://www.limbo-cms.com/index.php/option/content/pcontent/1/task/view/id/29/Itemid/67

If its GPL then their license is a GPL violation. I'd contact the original
mambo authors as it contains original mambo code (see "about"). Or just use
it and if they contact your ISP sue them for defamation 8)

I wouldn't recommend mambo based stuff btw, its performance under load is
dreadfully poor.

Alan