Re: Gnome 2.13?

Quoting Christopher Aillon <caillon redhat com>:

No. The sign that we're heading to Gnome 2.14 has been posted for a while already at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FC5Future

Aha, good. There was a thread on this topic in September and many RH folk were opposing the idea, so I thought it was dropped (I get on/off list occasionally, so I must have missed the reversal). I'm glad we'll have the latest and greatest to break in FC5 :-)

And I'll try to read that page in the future. Thanks for pointing it out.

--
Bojan