Re: suggestion: move all java packages to extras

On Sat, 2005-11-26 at 10:43 -0500, seth vidal wrote:
> B/c of the rapidly evolving nature of the gcj and related java tools,
> what if we moved them to extras so that work on those packages could be
> both public and move faster?

Well, gcj comes from the same source as gcc.  So gcj can't really move.
And I think that tomcat is Core functionality in the same vein as a
webserver being Core functionality.  And parts of Eclipse are needed for
building OOo, but no, you don't want to know why :)

Jeremy